European Tour 2017
Happy People – Better Business
European Happiness at Work tour 2017
Happiness at work experts Alexander Kjerulf and Gea Peper will be visiting your country in 2017. You can help organising a Happy People – Better Business event in your area. In this post we provide you with more information about the workshop and the way you can participate.
About Happiness at work
The scientific evidence is overwhelming: Happy people work better with others, are more creative, fix problems instead of complaining about them, have more energy, are way more motivated and get sick less often than their less happy co-workers.
Happy people are more productive and contribute to a higher customer satisfaction with better company results. So it’s easy: who doesn’t want to be happy at work? The big question though is: what do we have to do to get a happy workplace?
The workshop is an inspiring and ‘high energy’ event that gives you knowledge on happiness at work based on the latest research. It will also give you everything you need to start creating a happier and more productive workplace. In the workshop we introduce specific tools you can start using right away. We try several of those tools as part of the workshop. There are plenty of exercises where you can work based on your own circumstances and come up with ideas and plans for creating a better and happier workplace for yourself and your organization.
The facilitators, Alex and Gea, receive a 9 or higher (out of 10) from the participants who have been to this workshop.
- It’s a one-day workshop. We usually start at 9.30 and we wrap up around 16.30.
- The amount of participants that can join the workshop is between 40 and 100 (this of course depends on the size of the workshop-room and the costs for organizing this workshop.
- A price of 199 euro’s per participant seems to be fair.
- It’s good to know the workshop is in English.
In 2015, Gea founded her own company, The HappinessBureau that supports organizations to become (more) successful by increasing their employee’s happiness. Gea organizes events, conducts workshops, presentations and training courses on
happiness at work and regularly writes articles on this topic in national and international magazines and is also a guest lecturer at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Alexander is the founder and Chief Happiness Officer of the Danish company Woohoo inc and one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work. He is an author and speaker, presenting and conducting workshops on happiness at work at businesses and conferences in over 35 countries. His clients include companies like Hilton, Microsoft, LEGO, IKEA, Shell, HP and IBM.
Alex is the author of 4 books including the international bestseller Happy Hour is 9 to 5. His work has featured in CNN, New York Times, Times of India, The Times, BBC, Financial Times and many others. Alexander blogs about happiness at work via positivesharing.com.
- You help us organising the Happiness at work-workshop
- You make a reservation for a place where we can give the workshop (40-100 people)
- You contact your networks to stimulate participants to subscribe
- We help you organising the event
- We send you information you can use making the reservation for the workshop-location
- We send you information about the workshop and facilitators
- We support you in promoting the event using our network and our (social) media channels
- We have our standard fee. Extra income/profit is for you.
You want more info?
- Take a look at this news-site with information about Happiness at work.
- Go to Alex’s blog: positive sharing
- Feel free to read the eBook ‘The 12 things you need to know about Happiness at Work’
- Contact us on Info@HappinessBureau.nl or use the form below.