On February 3, 2023, the Masterclass on Happiness at Work, Employee Experience and Employee Journey Mapping will be provided by the HappinessBureau. Below we describe the program as well as the facilitators. At the end you can click on the link to register. After payment of the amount you are definitively registered.
The day starts at 8:30 am and ends at 4:00 pm.
Location: Simpson Bay Resort Ball Room Area
The program of the Masterclass
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Arrival
9.00 am – 12.00 pm: Happiness at Work
In this workshop you will learn about Happiness at Work. The following topics will be covered:
- The principles of work happiness, based on scientific insights;
- How to introduce, implement and make happiness at work sustainable in your organization;
- Examples of organizations that put happiness at work successfully into practice;
- Practical tools, methodologies, and inspiring exercises that you can immediately apply in your own organization for more happiness at work.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
12:45 pm – 3:45 pm: Employee Experience & Journey Mapping
In this part of the program, we take a look at how organizations can facilitate happiness at work:
- How do you become a top employer that not only manages to attract but also retain employees?
- Based on a case we will use the Journey Mapping method to assess the current employee experience.
- Designing a new employee experience based on the Design Thinking method.
3:45 pm – 4:00 pm: Handing out certificates & Closing
Please go to the registration page, if you would like to subscribe to this Masterclass.
About the facilitators
GEA PEPER is co-owner of the HappinessBureau and has more than 25 years of (international) experience in the field of change management consulting and HR.
Since 2015, she has specialized in how to increase happiness at work in organizations and is a senior lecturer of the Happiness Expert training course offered by 4 universities of applied sciences.
Gea is co-author of the bestseller “Employee Experience – Happy People Better Business” (nominated Management Book of the Year).
LUCAS SWENNEN is an expert in the field of journey mapping, (internal) communication, (employer) branding and research.
He has held various management positions and advised (international) organizations on marketing, employee satisfaction and brand strategy – winning two European awards.
He is co-owner of the HappinessBureau and publishes on various topics, including happiness at work.