Three of our interviews made it into our top-5 of most read articles. If you have any suggestions who we could interview next, please let us know at Info@HappinessBureau.nl.
Here is our top-5 most read articles for June 2017:
- Still on the number 1 spot, the blog post from Danielle Freude-Hellebrand: Neuroscience shows us that the way we work is wrong
- A post from Elizabeth McLeod and Lisa Earle McLeod: Why Millennials Keep Dumping You: An Open Letter to Management
- The HappinessBureau had the great opportunity to interview Tracy Maylett, expert on Employee Experience (EX) and writer of the book ‘ The Employee Experience: How to Attract Talent, Retain Top Performers, and Drive Results’.
- And when we were in Brussels, following his masterclass The future of HR: Re-engineering the Employee Experience”, we interviewed Ben Whitter.
- Michael Lindgaard Hedemann, HR Consultant at Middelfart Sparekasse spoke during the International Conference in Happiness at Work in Copenhagen: Learn From Denmark’s Happiest Workplace.
The HappinessBureau will be heading for Las Vegas in July to take part in one of the Zappos tours. If you have questions we could asked Zappos, please let us know!