Article from Business Insider.
All work and no play makes … well, certainly nothing good for office morale.
When Business Insider toured the offices of Yelp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Kickstarter, and Adobe, both virtually and in person, they found that they’re all full of opportunities to have a little fun in the workplace during the day.
See all the examples at Business Insider like:
- board game, pool table, foosball tables, a karaoke machine or watching a video game or a film in the office’s theater (LinkedIn)
- game of corn hole, table hockey, karaoke (Yelp)
- board games, play dress up with a wall of disguises or try out VR tech (Facebook)
- Arcade game or relax in the great outdoors (Kickstarter)
- free gym where you also can swing around (Adobe)