People from more than 70 countries find their way to our website. They are interested in themes like Happiness at Work, Employee Experience, or Employee Engagement.
Do you want to be in our top-5 of the month?
If you are the author of a great article that fits right on our site, we’re more than happy to put it on our website. If we can help spreading great content about Happiness at Work so this become the norm and not the exception: that’s why we started The HappinessBureau. Please contact us at Info@Happinessbureau.nl
Here is our top-5 most read articles for May 2017:
- The blog post from Danielle Freude-Hellebrand: Neuroscience shows us that the way we work is wrong
- The article from Laura Stevens: Why HR Analytics is Critical to Employee Experience Success
- Helle Hein gave a presentation in Copenhagen: Extrinsic motivation undermines intrinsic motivation. We briefly interviewed Helle.
- Still in our Top-5: The article from The Corporate Rebels about The 8 habits of companies you wish you worked for.
- We’ve interviewed Mette Hybschmann about her keynote speech during the International conference about Happiness at Work in Copenhagen. The title of the speech was: How McDonald’s Denmark Makes Young Employees Happy At Work.
The HappinessBureau will be heading for Las Vegas in July to take part in one of the Zappos tours. If you have questions we could asked Zappos, please let us know!