People interested in themes like Happiness at Work, Employee Experience find their way to our website. Already from more than 50 countries.
Do you want to be in our top-5 of the month?
If you are the author of a great article that fits right on our site, we’re more than happy to put it on our website. If we can help spreading great content about Happiness at Work so this become the norm and not the exception: that’s why we started The HappinessBureau. Please contact us at Info@Happinessbureau.nl
Here is our top-5 most read articles for February 2017:
- John Bersin’s article about Feedback is the killer app.
- The blog by Danielle Freude-Hellebrand: Neuroscience shows us that the way we work is wrong.
- The interview with Ben Wither about Employee Experience.
- The Choose Happiness game. We’re a proud reseller so you can play your way to a happier team.
- Still in the top 5: The future of HR: create the ultimate Employee Experience (article from The HappinessBureau)
Interested in visiting an event about Happiness at Work? Take a look at the Happiness at Work conference that is being organised by our partner Alexander Kjerulf from WooHoo.inc in Copenhagen. Gea Peper, owner and founder of The HappinessBureau will conduct a workshop about Employee Experience.